U.K. Counterterror Program Prematurely Closed Case on Teen Killer, Report Says
|

U.K. Counterterror Program Prematurely Closed Case on Teen Killer, Report Says

#news #newstoday #topnews #newsupdates #trendingnews #topstories #headlines A British counterterrorism program prematurely closed the case of Axel Rudakubana, a teenager who killed three young girls in a stabbing attack last year, according to an official review published on Wednesday. The review into the actions of the program, Prevent, which tries…

The Southport Killer Was Fixated on Extreme Violence. But Was it Terrorism?
|

The Southport Killer Was Fixated on Extreme Violence. But Was it Terrorism?

#news #newstoday #topnews #newsupdates #trendingnews #topstories #headlines On Oct. 4, 2019, a 13-year-old British boy called a child welfare hotline from his home in Banks, a village in northwest England, and asked: “What should I do if I want to kill somebody?” The teenager, Axel Rudakubana, said that he had…

U.K. Teenager Who Killed 3 Girls in Southport Stabbing to Be Sentenced Today
|

U.K. Teenager Who Killed 3 Girls in Southport Stabbing to Be Sentenced Today

#news #newstoday #topnews #newsupdates #trendingnews #topstories #headlines The teenager who killed three young girls and wounded 10 other people in a knife attack on a dance class in Southport, England, last summer will be sentenced on Thursday. Judge Julian Goose, who is presiding over the case, told the attacker, Axel…