Kamala Harris’ ‘boycott’ of Netanyahu’s speech to Congress ‘disappointing,’ Israeli official says
|

Kamala Harris’ ‘boycott’ of Netanyahu’s speech to Congress ‘disappointing,’ Israeli official says

Vice President Kamala Harris’ decision to skip Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s address to Congress is “disappointing,” Israeli officials said. Harris’ move to “boycott” Netanyahu’s speech on Wednesday “during a difficult war against Iran and its terror proxies is disappointing,” an anonymous Israeli official told The Telegraph. “The free world cannot…

Israeli seizures of West Bank land for settlers peaking, watchdog says | Occupied West Bank News

Israeli seizures of West Bank land for settlers peaking, watchdog says | Occupied West Bank News

Israel has illegally claimed 23.7sq km (9.15sq miles) of West Bank land as its own so far this year, Peace Now says. Israeli authorities have green-lighted the largest West Bank land seizure in more than three decades as the rate of land grabs in the occupied Palestinian territory peaks, an…

Netanyahu says war will continue, disregarding US ceasefire proposal | Gaza

Netanyahu says war will continue, disregarding US ceasefire proposal | Gaza

NewsFeed Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says the war on Gaza will continue until Hamas is defeated in defiance of the US-proposed ceasefire plan for the strip, which US officials insist Israel had drafted. Published On 24 Jun 202424 Jun 2024 Check out our Latest News and Follow us at…

Israel will be the ‘ultimate loser’ in war with Hezbollah, Iran says | Israel-Palestine conflict News

Israel will be the ‘ultimate loser’ in war with Hezbollah, Iran says | Israel-Palestine conflict News

Israel says it will soon ‘make the necessary decisions’ about confronting the Iran-allied Lebanese group. Iran says Hezbollah is capable of defending itself and Lebanon, warning Israel that it would be the “ultimate loser” in an all-out war with the Lebanese armed group. Tehran’s statement on Friday came as fears…

UN Secretary General calls for immediate Israel, Hezbollah de-escalation | Hezbollah

UN Secretary General calls for immediate Israel, Hezbollah de-escalation | Hezbollah

NewsFeed Rising tensions between Israel and Hezbollah have the UN on high alert. Speaking to reporters, UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres warned: “One rash move, one miscalculation could trigger a catastrophe.” Published On 21 Jun 202421 Jun 2024 Check out our Latest News and Follow us at Facebook Original Source

Netanyahu opposed to Israeli military ‘tactical pauses’ for Gaza aid | Israel-Palestine conflict News

Netanyahu opposed to Israeli military ‘tactical pauses’ for Gaza aid | Israel-Palestine conflict News

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is opposed to plans announced by the military to hold daily tactical pauses in fighting along one of the main roads into the besieged and bombarded Gaza Strip to facilitate aid delivery into the Palestinian enclave. The military had announced the daily pauses from 05:00…

World leaders at Gaza aid conference urge Israel, Hamas to back ceasefire | Israel-Palestine conflict

World leaders at Gaza aid conference urge Israel, Hamas to back ceasefire | Israel-Palestine conflict

NewsFeed World leaders at a conference on humanitarian aid for Gaza called on both Israel and Hamas to back a ceasefire proposal endorsed at the UN Security Council, saying it is the best way to alleviate suffering. US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told…

Will Israel accept the new UN Gaza ceasefire resolution? | Israel-Palestine conflict News

Will Israel accept the new UN Gaza ceasefire resolution? | Israel-Palestine conflict News

The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) endorsed a United States-backed ceasefire resolution on Monday in the latest diplomatic effort to end eight months of Israel’s devastating military offensive in the Gaza Strip. The resolution, which calls for a comprehensive three-phase ceasefire deal, was adopted by 14 members of the UNSC,…

‘No one will hold Israel accountable’ as it targets medics in south Lebanon | Benjamin Netanyahu News

‘No one will hold Israel accountable’ as it targets medics in south Lebanon | Benjamin Netanyahu News

Most evenings in al-Habbariyeh, a small town in southern Lebanon’s verdant hills, the young volunteers of the Lebanese Emergency and Relief Corps centre liked to get together to play cards or share an argileh (hookah). On March 26, a clear, brisk night, Abdullah Sharif Atwi, Abdulrahman al-Shaar, Ahmad al-Shaar, Baraa…